As a local business owner, it’s critical to have some go-to resources to help you manage, grow, boost and analyze your business, as well as keep up with the changing and new trends in marketing and advertising. Below are some helpful resources that cover everything from social media and lead generation to small business management advice and statistical resources.
- Social Media Marketing Industry Report 2012 sponsored by Social Media Examiner. This annual social media report is a must. It provides research on how businesses are using social media for their business and the types of results they are achieving. This year’s report was just released and can be downloaded for free through April 19th!
- SEO Tools and Resources. LetzFind is a virtual cornucopia of free search engine tools and resources for your everyday small business needs. LetzFind has everything from HTML checkers to Google AdSense calculators.
- 24 Small Business Email Marketing Applications. Email marketing can be a great way to nurture leads and provide ad campaigns for any business. This listing provides a variety of email marketing apps to meet a variety of needs.
- Google Local eBook. Online directories can greatly impact search engine ranking and online visibility for any business, and Google Places alone can make a huge impact.
- Are Your Marketing Initiatives Completely Outdated? This article provides to-the-point tips and info on what today’s consumers, particularly the younger generation, prefer when being marketed to by businesses.
- Facebook Help – Ads and Business Solutions. Facebook is the most used social media networking site and can be a valuable marketing tool for businesses when used effectively. Facebook’s help section provides a ton of helpful and useful information to educate a local business owner about Facebook and how to effectively use if for business purposes.
- Small Business CEO. This site has a lot of experts who provide common sense business information and insights on how to manage a business, effectively market to generate leads, and so on.
- SEO Google Rank Service. SEO Google Rank Service is SEO Service that focuses on link building. It is the perfect cost effective way to start your link building campaign.
- 10 steps to starting a business. Starting a business involves planning, making key financial decisions and completing a series of legal activities. These 10 easy steps can help you plan, prepare and manage your business. Click on the links to learn more.
- Achieve Digital Marketing Agency. As a business owner, let’s face it, there is only so much time you can take away from running your business to focus on marketing. If you are ready to take your business to the next level, hire a professional! Yes I know that this is a shameless self-plug but I needed one more resource and it is my blog anyways!
Well I hope this list will help, I know that I have and continually use each one of these resources for not only our business but our clients as well. Good luck out there and if you can think of any other good resources for business please feel free to let me know!